Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welshmatt983
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

BT Mini Connectors

Go to solution

I have had 3 set up for a few months, I cant seem to add a 4th without one of the others dropping off, can anyone help??

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Mini Connectors

Go to solution

@Welshmatt983 are you following the advice on page 9 of the mini connector userguide?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Welshmatt983
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi yes I have had set up 1 connected to router plus 2 extras, I had 1 spare which I wanted to use however cant get it paired like the others

0 Ratings
Welshmatt983
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Is it worth resetting them all and trying again 1 by 1?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

@Welshmatt983 have you tried resetting all the connectors to factory settings and then pair them up again?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

@Welshmatt983 I was typing a reply to you so missed your post, yes that's what I would recommend you try. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Welshmatt983
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

All sorted now, had no problem pairing, the problem was the actual socket it was in I noticed was no data light on.

Basically I have sockets inside chimney breast in back room about 3 double sockets side by side with a master switch on side of breast, I tried each socket and no data, last one I tried furthest right (closest to master switch) data light lit up feeling relieved now it has been stressing me out over past 24 hours!

0 Ratings
Welshmatt983
Beginner
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Well it is sorted but finding data dropping off every few minutes, any advice on this?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

@Welshmatt983 I'm glad you got that sorted in the end Smiley Happy

They are reliant on your electrical wiring so there must be something that is stopping the data being carried to those sockets. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@Welshmatt983 can you try the third connector in another socket in a different room? It sounds like it could be the electrical wiring causing these problems. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings