cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Mini Hub

All, 

I have had issues with broadband a number of times & on one occasion was told that a Mini Hub would be sent to me . In fact what I received was a mini connector kit code 097372 , which i did not open as the problem had been resolved . When I did open it some time later I realised it was incorrect but did not pursue it . 

Now almost a week into my current broadband & line problems the mini hub has been mentioned again by Nabz @ BT . He suggested the use of the hub & also that he was unable to send out a mini hub because the system would not permit this .

Is there a way of solving this ?

Regards Andrew .

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mini Hub

Are you a Halo customer ? the mini hubs are sent during a total loss broadband fault, as part of the keep connected promise.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yes Richie we were and are Halo customers but the mini hub did not arrive however long ago & apparently cannot be ordered now .

Andrew 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @crossword and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the connection. As @-Richie- has mentioned we would only send a mini hub for total loss of service. Is this what's happening? Can you start a thread on the Infinity board and post a few stats etc?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings