cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT Monitor 6000

Go to solution

Hi

The lights on the screen of my baby monitor 6000 keep flashing even though there is no noise. They are also making a light thumping sound like a clock ticking that makes it really hard to sleep with. Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Monitor 6000

Go to solution

Hi @Alv84 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT Baby Monitor 6000.  Your best bet with this would be to have a word with product support.  You'll find their contact details in the >> BT 6000 user guide <<

I have included product support's contact details below for your convenience.

If your product is within warranty:

By phone: 0808 100 6554

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm

By email: btvideobaby@bt.com

If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent:

By phone: 0800 980 8999

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

I am having this same problem. Monitor keeps showing noise lights and clicking like clock ticking) sounds. Even though nothing is happening like that in my baby’s nursery. Means the unit keeps turning on (using the DB option), when there’s actually no noise. 

Help?!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Hello, mine is doing the same! Have you found a solution?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Unfortunately not, I reported it formerly to BT and they said it was faulty and gave me a reference so that I could claim on the warranty. I am yet to do that as have learnt to live with it a bit.  Often turning the screen off for a period of time - seems to work and then I can switch the DB option back on and know that the screen will switch on if baby makes a sound. BT seems to be discontinuing this model also - so can’t even get a replacement. I actually really like the monitor apart from the beeping!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hello, 

Oh ok thank you, I have emailed BT so hopefully can get it sorted.

Regards 

Maggie 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Maggieharris96 

My unit has the same issue and it’s driving me crazy!

Did you get any solution?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Unfortunately not, it never resolved and BT said it was a faulty monitor and got a refund with John Lewis. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hello, I believe I contacted bt and then they gave me a number to give back to John Lewis (where I purchased the monitor from) I sent the monitor back and got a refund to buy a different one as bt had discontinued this model. 
hope that helps xx 

0 Ratings