cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 37

Re: BT Plus Discs are killing the Wi-fi - any suggestions?

Hi @Turnbug51  as it's a single device it's unlikely to be a hub issue causing that. The device should change the connection from the hub to the disc and the other way around when moving around the home.

If you take the IPhone X downstairs and turn the wireless off and on again on the device does this give the IPhone X a better connection?

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Turnbug51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 37

Hi John

Thanks. This was my view. I am visiting an Apple store shortly and will seek further views. I will report back on my findings. 

Gordon

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

Hi @Turnbug51  thanks for that and do let me know how you get on.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Buzzdarkmonth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 37

Hi , 

Any chance of an update?

Another week has passed

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

Hi @Buzzdarkmonth  sorry you have not had any update in the last week. @DanielS  is dealing with your case and he will be back in the office tomorrow and will update you then.

thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 37

Hi @Mark1972 have you been able to test your wifi since the firmware update?

0 Ratings
Turnbug51
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 37

Hi John

The advice from Apple was to complete a clean download of the core software and restore my iPhone from a back-up.  I have now performed this set of actions.  Unfortunately the iPhone XS still remains a problem in our ground floor rooms. Apple is insistent that the problem I am encountering is not their problem as the iPhone connects to wi-fi wherever I am.  

I can see where both BT and Apple are coming from but the wi-fi remains a problem for me in certain rooms in my house .  I suspect there is nothing we can do and that I must live with the problem until either there is a change in the software  or I change iPhone models.

Regards

Gordon

0 Ratings