cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhan
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Premium 090632 set up problem

I have just purchased a BT Premium with3 handsets.  The set up wizard started fine with time and date entering fine, next was Call Blocker, set up Now or Later, I chose Later as I just wanted working phones to start with but it came up onscreen with 'You cannot use that feature on this base'.  I then tried with a second handset in case I has pressed something accidentally but with the same result.  Finally tried with the last handset and chose 'Now' for the Blocker but still got same screen message and no further steps offered in set up process.

I now have incoming calls who are Blocker screened but cannot call out -  if you dial the handset screen says 'Line in use. A call cannot Be made'.  I have checked the line with an old phone and it is fine.

Can anybody help, please?

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Premium 090632 set up problem

@mhan 

Welcome to this user forum.

Try removing the power from the base unit for 30 seconds.

0 Ratings
RIC9380
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Try disconnecting the batteries, line cord and mains power, wait for10 minutes then reconnect and try again.

0 Ratings
mhan
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Thank you for your message.  I have tried this along with taking the batteries out of the phones but unfortunately it made no difference.

0 Ratings
mhan
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi

Thank you for your reply, I have tried this and unfortunately it made no difference.

0 Ratings