cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Pro Box

Started watching the football tonight on BBC1 on the Pro box. Picture was stuttering slightly ever so often, so had to change to the tuner on the TV to watch the game stutter free.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Pro Box

Hi   Not had the stuttering but get frequent freezing and having to unplug power and restart.  My wife goes mad as every set top box over the years has had freezing issues.   BT are aware but dont seem to solve the problem.  I wrote to BT and they contacted me and arranged for a BT person to attend and check box out.  They did a factory reset as only thing he could do but still a regular problem now.    Also out of the blue I get the youview logo appear as if loading youview and then disappears.

Like virtually all organisations BT wont fully act if only a few people having issue obviously on economic grounds so would be good if any other contributors are having issues they record them with BT and share with us all.

I am a very loyal BT customer who has never been with anyone else but if I continue to keep getting my wife's response to freezing when she is watching TV and she cannot get down and switch power off etc.

thanks

Malcolm

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Pro Box

Another night of football. This time on ITV. However having the same problem with the Pro Box. Every so often the picture stutters ever so slightly. Not a very enjoyable experience.

0 Ratings