cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Smart Hub 1 New Firmware (SG4B1000E077)

Can someone form BT post the changelog please? @PaddyB 
Changelogs are posted for Whole Home Wi-Fi and Complete WiFi Disc so this shouldnt be an issue, Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Smart Hub 1 New Firmware (SG4B1000E077)

Hi @GeekOfBroadband   Could you post a link to the change log for complete WiFi discs please.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

If you go to the BT devices section in the forums you will see some of the pinned posts include a change log, and also some other random posts scattered around the place.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Is anyone else having serious issues since this "update"?
Message 5 of 8

Yes - Wi-Fi devices keep failing to connect on re-start or dropping their connections if they mange to connect!  

Received update yesterday (6th March) according to Technical log.  Was stable on previous version (SG4B1000E020) for about a year.

Still not fixed on-going issue with firmware reporting BT Wi-fi status incorrectly also.

Very poor.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Yea I've noticed some weird issues too, think its time for me to invest in an RT-AC86U and install merlins firmware on it for a reliable experiance 😉

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

My Hub was terrible after the update. 3 days of numerous devices connecting then disconnecting. FireTV sticks, Smart TV's, Amazon Dots, Friend lamps all reporting no internet when they were connected, unable to load the hub manager web page for hours at a time. Web browsing timing out and failed DNS lookups.

It appeared that the Hub was doing some CPU/Memory intensive task in the background, but of course there is no command line access to do a "top" command or anything else to find out what was going on.

Day 4 now and "touch wood" things have settled down and returned to normal. I'm still having to check many devices and get them back online but "crossed fingers" everything is mending.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

My Smart Hub 1A firmware was updated to SG4B1000E077 yesterday.  So far I am not experiencing any issues.  But I cannot see any references elsewhere in these forums to the change log for this update.  Can anyone please give a link to that?

Thanks.

0 Ratings