cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Smart Hub 2: WiFi issues

Is anyone having WiFi issues with the Smart Hub 2?

I've been running one without issues for a few years and the firmware updated to v0.30.01.08093-BT last month.

I now find that my devices tend not to maintain their WiFi signal as well and/or are less responsive at times then they were before.. and I understand recent firmware updates have played with the SH2's WiFi..

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Smart Hub 2: WiFi issues

I have that firmware and don't have any problems with my WiFi including SKY Q

Maybe the firmware update didn't complete correctly so have you tried a factory reset to see if that helps your WiFi. Remember turn off smart setup after the reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@imjolly thanks for the suggestion.

I have now tried a factory reset of the Smart Hub 2 a couple of times and am still experiencing WiFi issues with mobile phones (more than one device)

I now have to switch the phone WiFi off/on frequently to regain connectivity or else I suffer a time out..

As these used to work without issues, I can only assume the firmware upgrade is somehow responsible. It is the only thing which has changed in my set-up.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Did you remember to turn of smart setup after factory reset? 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Yes, I did.

0 Ratings