cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
shanedowley
Message 1 of 7

BT Smart Hub6 - 'My Devices' not showing in Smart Hub Manager

I am a relatively new BT Broadband (Fibre Infinity) customer having signed up in May this year. I switched from Sky and before that had Virgin.

I quite like the Smart Hub Manager interface but I am unable to get the 'My Devices' screen to show any useful information. It reports zero devices connected to the Hub which isn't true as I have a number of ethernet and WiFi devices connected at the time. I've done a reboot and factory reset to no avail. Can you please advise? My Smart Hub 6 serial number is: +084319+NQ74250257 and Firmware version is: SG4B1000B540. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Smart Hub6 - 'My Devices' not showing in Smart Hub Manager

Its an issue which has been reported many times before. Sometimes it can take a very long time for the device map to update. As long as things are working, I would not worry about it.

0 Ratings
wixyj
Message 3 of 7

I have the exact same issue however I need to port forward for a specific device which I no longer can do as I cannot select which device for the port forward to attach to.

Please can we find a fix?!

0 Ratings
wixyj
Message 4 of 7

I currently have 10 Plus devices on the wifi wirelessly and this is what comes up..

image.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

You may like to try a factory reset of the home hub.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11386/%7E/how-do-i-reset-my-bt-hub-to-its-factory-set...

The other alternative is to use a diiferent router which costs about £35, and works without any problems.

0 Ratings
wixyj
Message 6 of 7

I will try a factory reset however the router works fine so is there any other fixes for this issue?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

I would give the device you wish to port forward to a static IP address on the device itself, then you are not worried about seeing it in the network map.

0 Ratings