cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Smart Video Baby Monitor 3000

Go to solution

Hi

We have the BT Smart Video Baby monitor. I no longer have the packaging but it has 4 purple buttons on the RHS of the landscaped monitor with a white background and just seems to be named "Smart Baby monitor with 2.8 inch colour screen"  - item code 096031. 

We were really pleased with the monitor - it worked well through the app. In the last few months the app has stopped working entirely and we are stuck using the screen provided.  This is unhelpful as we really need it to come through phones and purposely purchased this product for that reason.

Has a recent app update rendered the device unusable through the app?  I have reset the camera multiple times, I have removed and re-downloaded the app multiple times. I have tried using the app without the monitor switched on. I have tested when nothing that may interfere with the app is switched on.. I have now run out of ideas? My last thought was that the app is no longer working for this device (which I purchased just over a year ago at a considerable price). 

Can anyone advise? I have since seen some terrible reviews on this product.

thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Smart Video Baby Monitor 3000

Go to solution

Hi @New_Scot

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT Smart Video Baby Monitor 3000.  This isn't something the community is going to be able to help with from here I'm afraid.  Your best bet would be to have a word with product support. 

I have included the link below where you can view the user guide for that model and I've included contact details for the product helpdesk too:

BT Smart Video Baby Monitor 3000 user guide

RobbieMac_0-1616058413737.png

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings