cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Video Baby Monitor 6000 - night vision / night mode

My night vision on my baby monitor is not working, even though my daughters room is in complete darkness!! I’ve tried reconnecting the camera and that hasn’t worked, I’m out of ideas. HELP.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Video Baby Monitor 6000 - night vision / night mode

Hi @Charley_Vann, I'm sorry about that, I've looked over the user guide and can the monitor should automatically use it's infrared LED's to capture images in a dark room which should be displayed in black and white on your monitor. I don't believe there are any settings or options that you have to choose to make this work so I'd recommend getting in touch with the helpdesk for further advice.

By phone: 0808 100 6554

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm

By email: btvideobaby@bt.com

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

@Charley_Vann 

Your post on this thread, implied that you had fixed the problem https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/BT-6000-night-mode/m-p/1997761#M11784

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Thank you, I’ll give them a call.

I followed the advice on another thread and sadly it only fixed the issue temporarily.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Unfortunately that was only a temporary fix, and the problem has returned.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Did you ever resolve this issue? I have the same problem with camera no 2. Our baby pulled the camera cord and knocked it off the shelf yesterday and it has since stopped working effectively at night time. I did the reset in your other thread and now have the night vision mode on which is a marginal improvement but the picture is still grainy and much less clear than before. I think perhaps something might have broken inside! Everything else works fine.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi

jist used the tips on this thread and whilst playing around with it I realised my second monitor (a camera that uses an app and is connected to the internet) was right next to it. I moved them a few feet apart and it now works. 

0 Ratings