cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT WHOLE HOME WIFI - STUCK AT SOLDI PURPLE LED PERMANTENTLY

Hi All,

Recently, my telecom fiber broadband required us to change to a new modern that are supplied by them. 

After changing it, i realized that My Master disc is stuck at the solid purple led permanently.

Hence, i then tried the following;

Total 2 disc i am having one master & one bedroom

I swapped the disc from bedroom to become the master and it is working with blue solid light.

As for the disc that is initial master, it is still stuck at solid purple despite trying all sort of solutions/recommendation proposed by the experts in this forum.

I have tried factory reset it with 1/10/10+ secs and it does works. (The reset was done with and without ethernet cable connected to my router.) Both ways are not working.

I have also tried reset both the disc, but the particular disc just simply not able to turn blue and remains as solid purple at all times.

One thing i did noticed after the reset, there is ethernet connection detected on my router as i could see the ethernet connection LED blinking. However, after the purple light was on for few mins, there will be a sudden blink and that's when my ethernet connection LED is no longer blinking on our router and stays off. 

Another finding i found is whereby the disc will keep having its SSID shows as "ArcadyanDefault" whereas the other working disc is showing the correct SSID "BTWholehome-3FP" name as per my screenshot. 

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-24 at 7.42.25 PM.jpeg

Appreciate, the experts here to give me some other solution or whether is the unit consider spoiled?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT WHOLE HOME WIFI - STUCK AT SOLDI PURPLE LED PERMANTENTLY

I've got the same thing, where did you get to with this? I suspect it's reset to the manufacturer default state (forgotten it's Whole Home WiFi), and reverted to Arcadyan..

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I have to purchase a new one. When you see that it is in arcadyan it means the disc is pronounced dead. Nothing that can be done other than getting it replace.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

purchase? didn't they cover the warranty?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Mine was no longer cover with warranty. If yours is, you can contact the seller to get it replace. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi

I 've got the same issue. Hope we have some resolve now.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi

Can we connect to the modem somehow, to reset it from inside? Please reply asap.

0 Ratings