cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sircoynie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 101 of 113

Re: BT Whole Home Firmware v1.02.05 Build10

I agree, this issue is with BT WHW as I am having the same issues but don’t have Sky.
0 Ratings
Joe1971
Contributor
Message 102 of 113

Does anyone else have an LG Oled 2017 TV model they can successfully connect to the BT Whole Home Wi-Fi with? My Tv just wil not connect to the WHW whatever I try, however it will connect to a separate individual Nighthawk Wi-Fi extender that I have.
0 Ratings
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 103 of 113

@Joe1971wrote:
Does anyone else have an LG Oled 2017 TV model they can successfully connect to the BT Whole Home Wi-Fi with? My Tv just wil not connect to the WHW whatever I try, however it will connect to a separate individual Nighthawk Wi-Fi extender that I have.

I have what is essentially the same but non- OLED SUHD 2017 SJ800V model.  It connects instantly and is a great rock solid connection. 

Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 104 of 113

Hi @Joe1971

I have the  LG OLED55B7V (2017) and it has a solid connection.

0 Ratings
Joe1971
Contributor
Message 105 of 113

@Dean007, many thanks for that. That’s the same model as I have but it just will not connect. Will have to see if I can somehow reset the network setting/ stack on the TV.
0 Ratings
Joe1971
Contributor
Message 106 of 113

Thanks @Jim-lad.
0 Ratings
Krysuk
Message 107 of 113

The issue with the Envy and BTWHOLEHOME WiFi I managed to resolve prior to this firmware across pc and all iOS devices by setting a static ip and also connecting via that static ip in the iOS HP apps and through windows - didn’t happen again after that..
0 Ratings
dgilbert2
Expert
Message 108 of 113

@dgilbert2wrote:

Follwing the reset advice, unfortunately the same problem occurred after 4 days, where  one of my discs in the app was again pink. I also confirm that no steering had been turned off.

To re-cap, with v1.02.05 build 01, I had no problems after turning "off" Legacy Steering, but after build 10, it does not make any difference whether this setting is on or off, which is quite frustrating having found a work around, ie the system will only stay up for around 4 days.

I've sent the log files to BT so will see what the feedback is.

I never did get any response from  BT on this which is a shame Smiley Mad

I therefore tried switch off "All" steering. Since I did this stability has once again returned. The steering side does seem to be causing some challenges getting it to work!

At least for now I have another work around Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
EG40
Message 109 of 113

Yes - Airprint has stopped working for me, too. 

@Dan-Owrote:

Hi @jrhop

@jrhopwrote:

Thanks both, I can report that although stability has increased I still get the printer dropping off and the thermostat showing no response, during this time I can still access the web interface of the printer and manage the thermostat via the Honeywell app its just the Homekit/Airprint which stops working.

I will try turning off all steering and see if it improves things further.

@mikew88 @Sircoynie With all steering disabled do devices still switch to another disc themselves, i.e. moving with iPhone/iPad from upstairs to downstairs, in my environment a device could still 'see' multiple discs but the one in the front room would be a far stronger signal than upstairs or kitchen.

There is a known issue with Airprint/some other network discovery protocols which will be fixed in a future firmware update. I expect this may be causing the issues you're currently seeing. Check back on the forum for details of the update when it is released.

Dan-O

0 Ratings
jrhop
Contributor
Message 110 of 113

@Dan-O Any update on when this will be fixed and the next firmware released?

0 Ratings