cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Whole Home Wi-Fi ( white )

Go to solution

Hello:

I have an issue with my 3x Whole Home Wi-Fi units ( white ), controlled by the Whole Home Wi-Fi App.

I had a major power-cut at home, one of the things I lost control of is the management of my 3x units. I can no longer "see" them via the app. At the moment the app shows the installation of 3x units and at a certain point just stops.

I seem to be going around in circles in trying to sort this out. I would be grateful for assistance or suggestions. I have seen and read, a post guideline for Whole Home Wi-Fi on the forum. I tried these suggestions without success.

The power-cut seemed to affect my router, which I have corrected. The control I have over the units is just via my iPhone and the Whole Home Wi-Fi app. Which I have trashed and downloaded again.

Grateful for any help please, as I think I am going a little-mad!

regards

Mike

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Whole Home Wi-Fi ( white )

Go to solution

Hi @mikegunnill and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Whole Home Wi-Fi set up. Your best bet would be to contact the BT Whole Home Wi-Fi helps desk . They should be able to get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply David, I am grateful.

I contacted them as you suggested and they have agreed to replace my 3x units as faulty.  Thank you for your help, hopefully I will be up and running again soon.

Kind Regards

Mike

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

That's great news @mikegunnill . I'm really glad they were able to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings