Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aliafshar
Message 21 of 26

Re: BT Whole Home WiFi Issues

Go to solution

I've changed the channel setting to manual, but now the wifi password has changed, and i have no idea how to connect. Help!!

0 Ratings
Dheron19
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

I am a new customer and the broadband is dropping out intermittently with all devices, very frustrating, as never happened with Sky.  Also has this has caused programmes recording to fail and this is adding to the stress. 

0 Ratings
tsr2
Contributor
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution
There's another thread on all the issues people are having with build 10. You will see that the latest firmware is known to be broken. I've tried a range of suggested solutions to no avail.
Best advice is to return it and buy something that works (I should take my own advice).
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Agreed. If the "buyer"/owner of this Kr****a is able to return this piece of junk for something that really works, "Do It IMMEDIATELY". Do NOT be fooled by the "BT" logo. That is merely just to show that The Vast Majority are merely "The Stoned".

0 Ratings
lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

Hi As you have BT Whole home Wi-Fi so you are a BT Retail customer.  please don't give up on this forum.

0 Ratings
ascender
Contributor
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

I've had the BT Whole Home setup for a few months during which time its been working flawlessly. However, in the last week, my devices are losing internet connectivity and the only way to restore it is to reboot the main Disc.

I've seen suggestions to disable steering, but this seems to go against the point of having a mesh network.

Have there been any other suggested fixes for this?

I'm kind of baffled as to why this has just started happening because nothing else in the network has changed.

0 Ratings