Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gnattycole
Contributor
Message 31 of 39

Re: BT Whole Home WiFi firmware update details

Hi Forthay,

Thanks for the info. I'm wondering now if it's as simple as I needed to swipe left to view the additional discs. I assumed, which is a dangerous activity I know, that the page would auto-size and display the discs as two columns of three but I guess that's too simple.

I'm away offshore with work for the next week or so, so can't confirm until I get back home. That's another limitation of the App. It would be nice to be able to view and control it remotely rather than have to be logged in to it.

0 Ratings
gnattycole
Contributor
Message 32 of 39

Hi Oxlade,

Thanks for the info. I've actually got all six discs active on the network now and they're visible on the network topography page of the App. Just didn't see the 5th and 6th discs on the front page but as Forthay suggests, I might have to swipe the screen to see them.
0 Ratings
Forthay
Contributor
Message 33 of 39

I use an iPhone and the only clue is two small dots beneath the four Discs designating the page.

Unfortunately I cannot say if it’s the same on android but I hope it works for you.

0 Ratings
RGing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 39

I have the android app, using five disks. They all show in the network page but not in the home page, with no way to see the others that I have found.

0 Ratings
gnattycole
Contributor
Message 35 of 39

Well Folks, I can categoricaly state that only 4 discs are visible on the front page of the Android App. I guess the IOS version is different to the Android version. All discs are visible in the network topography page so it's not the end of the world but it would be nice to view the status from immediately opening the App. And if BT are eavesdropping, it would also be nice to be able to control the network remotely whilst away from the home.

0 Ratings
Oxlade1
Aspiring Expert
Message 36 of 39

@gnattycole wrote:

Well Folks, I can categoricaly state that only 4 discs are visible on the front page of the Android App. I guess the IOS version is different to the Android version. All discs are visible in the network topography page so it's not the end of the world but it would be nice to view the status from immediately opening the App. And if BT are eavesdropping, it would also be nice to be able to control the network remotely whilst away from the home.

Sounds like your Disc 5 and 6 are physically connected but not "installed".

Have you gone through "Add Another Disc" in the app to add Disc 5 and 6? 

0 Ratings
gnattycole
Contributor
Message 37 of 39

Yeah. They show up ok in the topography screen and I renamed them through the app when I installed them.
0 Ratings
Oxlade1
Aspiring Expert
Message 38 of 39

@gnattycole wrote:
Yeah. They show up ok in the topography screen and I renamed them through the app when I installed them.

Hmm. I'd suggest removing disc 5 and 6 in the app (from Topology) then re-add with Add another disc.

Make sure your discs are all on v1.02.01build24 and app is V1.01.03.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
TheArtfulDodger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 39

Hello:

I've been off this subject for several months since I sent my HH6 back for a refund. But now I would like to ask what the issue is with "4 or 5 or 6 discs?

Sparky

Sorry - I didn't see the "Whole Home" - I searched for "HH6" and somehow got connect to this thread! Many appologies!

Sparky

0 Ratings