We have put together a short survey to capture your feedback in terms of what BT can do when you experience home Wi-Fi issues. We would appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete a short survey. Read more from here, Fix my home Wi-Fi
hmm had high hopes the new firmware would fix the issue, but no, it hasn't 😞
Tried turning on guest access and a new SSID, but get
Your Kindle connected to the Wi-Fi network but could not reach the internet.
@kitenskiDo you use groups and access control? If so, try removing everything out of the groups and see if that now works. There was an issue reported elsewhere in this forum that the App shows wrong name for the devices. So your Kindle might be in a group by mistake but under a wrong name.
If your Kindle works after you've removed your groups, then that's the issue. You can resolve it temporarily (until BT issues a fix) by adding your devices back into the groups one by one. When your kindle stops working again, you've found it.
I also have this issue with a Kindle device that is always telling me the network is paused, whilst the Whole Home app tells me it's connected fine.
Hi again, I saw your earlier response to my earlier question, but seeing your earlier post a few days ago, I have another question to try to help you and narrow it down....
When you wrote the above, do you literally mean that the Kindle shows something that says "network is paused", or do you just mean that your Kindle has no working internet connection?
The Kindle has no working connection, it appears to connect, then says further details are needed and directs me to the Browser. This then opens and shows:
Seems weird. The reset that @Marktheharp suggests may be the right thing to do.
But before you do, here are a few more ideas. Have you ever used the Pause button on the app in the past (button on App home page) and somehow this device stayed stuck being paused? Or have you ever paused this device individually (under Devices Information, then Access Control or Block Device)?
Try pausing / unpausing this device again and see if that somehow unlocks it - a kind of software "switch it off and back on again"
This is probably too late for you as you posted back in June
Had same iproblem on IPAD today
1. Accessed Wholehome wifi app on different device - My Iphone
2. On home page Paused the whol network
3. The list of those devices that are paused when network pause is activated, came up with sliders for on off
4. Turned off my IPAD on list
5. unpaused the whole network.
It all worked for me..No Pause on IPAD
Concurrently I had updated my IPAD software just before, but I dont think is anything to do with solution
Maybe too late for those who had issue but I had same today on IPAD
Pausing and unpausing is a solution that worked for me on my IPAD
1. Access Wholehome wifi app from another device. I used Iphone
2. On home page press Pause for whole network
3. A list of dveices that are paused when network is paused.. comes up. There are soft slide switches against each. Turn off the paused device on the list. In my case my IPAD. This would mean it is exempt from Pausing when network is paused
4. turn back on the whole network. IE Unpause the Wholehome wifi
This stopped my IPAD being paused