cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 24

Re: BT Whole Home WiFi pausing

Go to solution

My PlayStation 4 had the same issue, which I solved by going into the app,  finding the paused device under ‘devices’, clicking on it, and selecting ‘block device’, followed by unblocking it. Problem gone, no need to rebuild the network, restart, or reset anything. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

Hi everybody on this thread,

There's a new disc firmware and App available today that should help you with the device list getting muddled which also affects some aspects of access control and pausing. You can now clean up your whole device list and access control settings if they're already corrupted (see the new red button under the device list inthe App), and it should stop the list getting corrupted in the future.

Hope this helps.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Getting very frustrated with this 'Pausing' scenario.

I was getting this issue though mostly with my iPad and took some time to get it figured out where the problem lay.

Yesterday my (4 Disc) setup went awry and paused a long list of my devices - completely random.

As I have many home control devices there is a real problem in having any confidence that my commands are actually activationg and de-activationg lights, heating, etc when I'm away from home.

I now still have some devices - no names just a string of characters - that show on the App as Paused but when I slide the button across to remove the Pausing it springs back with no effect.

I love the Mesh System but need guaranteed reliability and it's not happening. An expensive option that I'm happy to pay a premium but not when it's unreliable.

I have used the new 'Rest Device List' button on the App but problem persists.

I also have one Disc that has the 'Relocate Disc' message but it's hard wired so not sure what that's about.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution
I did this for an iPhone that would not connect. On a different iPhone I chose “forget” for the problem iPhone and then it was able to reconnect successfully.
0 Ratings