cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brrb
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Whole Home Wifi

Bought and installed 3 disc system. Installed 1st one next to router, and the other 2 also in place. (3 bedroom bungalow), All ok and all 3 working - great.

Then after a few days, we seemed unable to ever have more than 2 discs connected. One of the discs would turn tellow, and then turn blue and the third one turned yellow. No logic as far as I can see. We also started to regularly lose connection. When we tried to move disc location, a previously "Good" or "Excellent" location suddenly showed no signal. Or we'd get one working and blue, and then siting the 3rd one meant the 2nd one failed and went red (having been "Excellent" 30 seconds ago). We did manage to get Disc 2 working about 10 ft from the hub and Disc 1, but couldn't even get a signal in direct line of sight for disc 3. ANd why does it show No signal when my pc can still apparently connect to Disc 1?  Very very frustrating!

I've now seen a lot of posts saying this "whole home" doesn't actually work for bungalows (is this because it actually can't cope with a bigger "footprint")?  So have we actually bought a product that doesn't work and has been mis-sold? It would be a great pity if this is true, because the theory is great. Help please!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DanielS
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Whole Home Wifi

Hi @Brrb,

I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are having. Our BT Whole Home Wifi product helpdesk may be best suited to helping you. You can reach them at the following number 0808 100 6116 or you can also contact them at btconnectedhome@bt.com. They are open Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm Saturday 9am - 2pm excluding bank holidays.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings