Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bobblejones
Message 1 of 4

BT Whole Home - discs appearing in web app but not phone app

Go to solution

Hi,

I recently installed a 3 pack of discs and all seem to be functioning ok however....

when i check them using the web browser i see the master disk and the other 2 attached to it

when i open the iphone app and go to ‘network’ i only see the first disc

any suggstions?? I have tried restarting network but still the same. When i try to rename the discs in the setting menu it only recognises the first one

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Whole Home - discs appearing in web app but not phone app

Go to solution

Hi @Bobblejones, this can sometimes happen if a disc hasn't been set-up correctly in the app, or if something happened during set-up.

Try Add Another Disc under Settings tab in the App, then follow instructions to install that troublesome disc. 

If that doesn't work, try the same again, but this time, when you connect your disc to the main router with the ethernet cable, press the pinhole reset button on the back and let it reboot (until you see solid blue light for a couple of minutes - this may take 5min to get there, especially if there's an update). Then follow the instructions to add the disc.

If that still doesn't work, call the helpdesk.

Hope this helps.

Community ModeratorBrunoN
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Devices queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BT device queries. Go here for more info.
gfkw47
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks Mark. In fact I had already got it sorted by a different method. I simply downloaded the app. onto my ipad (where the original 3 also only appeared). But I then clicked on add new disc - and unlike the app on the iphone it asked for th Admin code (not the password) - it then opened up with all 4 discs showing. I then opened up the iphone app and all 4 appeared there also. Maybe it would have worked on the iphone immediately if I had closed it down first then added the new disc. It seems that the adding of the admin code made the difference but I was not asked for this when using the iphone to install. But maybe I got it wrong!!
0 Ratings
Bobblejones
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks- problem solved!
0 Ratings