Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Windtalker
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Whole Home

Hello
Recently bought some disks and fully aware of latest firmware release. Have had to use web interface, did you really make the app unuseable if you don’t carry out the forced update 😕

Anyway question is, I can’t find firmware build that is currently waiting for me if I press the update button. Have you reverted back to last stable build or are you going to push me the lastest bug riddled version? I’m currently quite a few versions back but stable, however missing the latest options

Thank you
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PeterVM
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Whole Home

I too recently bought discs. App completely dead before and after firmware update. Manual setup working well but was advised that many features don't work. Only problem on basic setup is an  iphone 4S which won't settle when two discs are in range and battery is exhausted in 10 mins.

0 Ratings
Windtalker
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

When did you upgrade and which firmware version are you on if you don’t mind me asking?

I’d be amazed if they still releasing the broken version but no-one is saying otherwise
0 Ratings
PeterVM
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi,Bought and upgraded 25/3/18. Version 1.02.04 build 10.

I'm with Virgin Media so I wasn't fully aware of BT's apparant haphazard attitude to upgrades and features.

Posted an update on this board yesterday so its near the top - Whole Home app failure.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Windtalker
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Yes that’s the problematic firmware, I can’t comment with regards to that and app but it causes connection issues, there’s no way to roll it back either 😕 just have to sit tight I guess
0 Ratings