Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinggyking
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Wholesome WIFI - Extended

Hi, 

I have 5 wifi discs connected and find that after a while i need to pull out the power chord and restart the main disk for devices to reconnect. 

I am thinking of changing the access poont to match my main BT Hub, is this a good idea and does it work? I know it will basically extend my main wifi is that right? 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
BrunoN
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Wholesome WIFI - Extended

Hi 

@kinggykingwrote:

Hi, 

I have 5 wifi discs connected and find that after a while i need to pull out the power chord and restart the main disk for devices to reconnect. 

Hi kinggyking, first thing to check is that you're on the latest disc software that came out on Monday. On your App, go to Settings, then Firmware Updates. The latest firmware should be 1.02.05 build 1, so hit the update button if you're on an older version. The update will take a few minutes and involve a couple of reboots. Just leave it alone duing that time until all lights are solid blue again.

Give it a couple of days after the update for it to settle whilst retuning its disc layout, then let us know how you're getting on.

kinggyking
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Wholesome WIFI - Extended

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for that, i have updated to the latest firmware, i shall monitor and come back to you. Is it coming for the discs to freeze (one for a better word) and require rebooting?
0 Ratings