cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT business smart hub 2 formware

Hi,

The 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless are not talking to each other which means i am having problems controlling things like my Sonos speakers from my iPad. I have had to disable the 5GHz Wifi to get comms going. When will the update be available to sort this problem.

Dave Williams

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT business smart hub 2 formware

there are numerous posts on this subject and as far as residential is concerned new firmware is being rolled out by end of the month

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Draxit1 

If you are a BT Business customer, then you may not get the update.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

That's interesting I've had to change to BT Business out of necessity and if in doing that and getting one of their super new unbreakable broadband devices it breaks my system then that is not ethical and slightly ironic.

Dave

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

As business user you need to post here.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 6

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your wifi. I'm really sorry I'm unable to help in this instance as I can only assist residential customers and have no access to BT Business accounts.

I'd recommend you get in touch with the BT Business team on 0800 800 152 or alternatively, the business community may be able to help you get the firmware update.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks 

Neil

BT Community Moderator

0 Ratings