Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discom_ltd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 81 of 97

Re: BT video baby monitor 6000 additional camera

Hello,

There hasnt been any updates on the baby monitor 6000 they are still available as well as the additional cameras although due to the pandemic supplies may be limited.

Thank you

0 Ratings
LMurray198
Beginner
Message 82 of 97

Hi Robbie

Are you sure about this? Selling a baby monitor which can connect to up to 4 cameras, whilst knowingly not allowing you to buy additional cameras sounds like a miss sell to me (AKA fraudulent misrepresentation).

People like myself may have bought that monitor instead of another brand because they intended to utilise the additional camera function in the future.

Seems like there's a few people in this thread who could be entitled to compensation if that's the case.

0 Ratings
Discom_ltd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 83 of 97

Hello L Murray,

Is there a problem in you trying to source additional cameras for the Baby Monitor 6000? They are still available on the Discount Communications Website.

Kind Regards

0 Ratings
LMurray198
Beginner
Message 84 of 97

Hello Discom_ltd

Thanks very much for that. I haven't seen these anywhere else!

For anyone else on this thread who hasn't seen this, please see link below...

https://www.discomm.co.uk/bt-video-baby-monitor-50006000-replacement-camera-with-psu-power-supply-35... 

A bit bonkers that BT don't sell them directly to consumers.

0 Ratings
Discom_ltd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 85 of 97

Hello Again,

Thank you for posting the link. The link may be removed as i did post the link prior to this message and we received a message of warning saying links will be removed.

Hopefully as you have posted it, it may stay there.

Thanks for your co-operation if there is anything i can be assistance of please do not hesitate to come back to me.

Kind Regards

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 86 of 97

Good morning everyone,

We have received some guidance around which BT Video Baby monitor can be set up using the BT Smart Controls app.  Please take a look at this newly pinned thread,

BT Video Baby Monitor setup using the BT Smart controls app 

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Abi231
Beginner
Message 87 of 97

Hi,

what camera can I use with the smart monitor parent unit (do not need the additional camera to work with the app just the parent unit).

thank you.

Kind regards

Abi

0 Ratings
Abi231
Beginner
Message 88 of 97

I’ve just looked at this thread, can I connect the by 6000 camera to the smart monitor parent unit but just not to my phone app? Thanks

0 Ratings
Discom_ltd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 89 of 97

Good Afternoon,

Unfortunately the Smart Baby Monitor is unable to pair with the BT Baby Monitor 6000 therfore no functions will work.

If stock is available you may be able to purchase a replacement/additional smart camera from Discount Communications Ltd (An Approved BT Spares Supplier)

Kind Regards

0 Ratings
Abi231
Beginner
Message 90 of 97

Hi, every one I’ve looked there hasn’t been one and was told these aren’t available at all? Has this now changed? 
I’m very disappointed that no other monitor will connect even just to the parent unit but it is advertised showing you can connect to multiple cameras. 

0 Ratings