cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules18
Message 11 of 27

Re: BT video baby monitor 6000 additional camera

Me too! I can't tell you how disappointed I am to be reading this right now! We only purchased it too because we thought we could have additional cameras! Makes it the same as every other blinking monitor! Feel like we've well & truly been conned! I shall take this to Which? Magazine as it was them who recommended it! BT what a let down on your part! I shall be formally complaining, we want our money back!
0 Ratings
samyj
Message 12 of 27

I have stumbled apon all these post as i am the same desperate parent looking for something that now i know to not even excist!!! VERY F'ING ANNOYED and am too feeling duped by the whole 'add additional camera' thingy! Again the same purchased this particular monitor so i could keep an eye on body my children in seperate rooms! Id like to add onto your formal complaint about BT to Which and too want my money back! Bloody BT you are sh*t! Smiley Sad  

0 Ratings
SJ82000
Message 13 of 27

Can you tell me if the camera from the bt 3000 would work with the 6000 parent unit please?
0 Ratings
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 14 of 27

@SJ82000wrote:
Can you tell me if the camera from the bt 3000 would work with the 6000 parent unit please?

Hi @SJ82000, yes that'll work. But bear in mind you won't be able to control the pan/tilt function from the parent unit because the VBM3000 camera doesn't have a motor. But viewing pictures will be okay.

BT Device ExpertBruno
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Devices queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BT device queries. Go here for more info.
Rkazwini
Beginner
Message 15 of 27

I have been told (and have ordered) a camera from Edited: (another company).  A bit pricey I think but as we need two and I'm not willing to buy a whole new device this was the only option.  Hope you manage to do the same if you are still looking.

0 Ratings
Natashawood001
Beginner
Message 16 of 27

Can you provide instructions on how the 3000 camera is able to be linked to the 6000 monitor please?
0 Ratings
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 17 of 27

@Natashawood001 wrote:
Can you provide instructions on how the 3000 camera is able to be linked to the 6000 monitor please?

Hi, I haven't got a camera in front of me so can't be 100% precise, but I know you need to use two things:

1. on your parent unit, go into the menu and find the option that shows an icon of a camera with a (+) next to it.

2. on the back of your VBM3000 camera find the (Link) button.

I think the order is to press the menu option, which will then ask you to press the link button on the camera. If that doesn't work try the other way round (Link button first, then menu option).

Hope this helps. Let us know how you're getting on and if that hasn't worked I can see to get more accurate instructions for you.

BT Device ExpertBruno
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Devices queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BT device queries. Go here for more info.
Natashawood001
Beginner
Message 18 of 27

Ive done it, thank you for your help 👍🏻
0 Ratings
TheSwede
Message 19 of 27

BT are useless and to top it off they edit your post so we cant see the only avaliable solution to the problem. I will endever to return mine asap adn will never ever again use BT for any type of service.

0 Ratings
Honda4sam
Message 20 of 27

Good evening. Do you know if all of the cameras in your monitor range ( I have a 6000 ) can connect with the monitor? I.e a camera from the 5000 range with pan and tilt to my 6000 monitor.

Many thanks
Sam
0 Ratings