cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samham
Beginner
Message 51 of 95

Re: BT video baby monitor 6000 additional camera

Thanks but out of stock, any idea where else I could buy it?
0 Ratings
lnewt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 95

I'm sorry I dont. You could contact them though to see when back in stock - customerservices@discom.co.uk They were very responsive when I had a question (they accidentally sent the monitor not the camera). Also note you need a power supply which you can also purchase from them as it is literally just the camera.
0 Ratings
Samham
Beginner
Message 53 of 95

Hi I’ve bought the 3000 camera and it’s all linked up but wondered if there was a quicker way to flick between cameras (rather than the automatic setting and having to scroll through the menu bar)? Also they don’t seem to activate on noise now both are linked up? Is that something to do with the settings? Thanks
0 Ratings
lnewt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 54 of 95

I am not aware of an alternative to the automatic/last menu option which alternates automatically between cameras every 10 seconds or so. The volume can be heard and adjusted up/down as normal but is one level for both cameras (I don't believe there is an option for different volume settings per camera). Note we have 2 x 6000 cameras so I guess there could be a difference.
0 Ratings
Loulaa
Beginner
Message 55 of 95

Hi 

sorry to jump in. How did you connect your additional camera to your monitor. 

My parent unit from my 5000 disappeared so we had to get a whole new one. But I can’t connect my 5000 camera to my 6000 unit, driving me insane. 

0 Ratings
lnewt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 95

Sorry if an obvious question but have you pressed the link button on the back of the camera which you need to do to relink to the parent monitor?  See Documents - quick start guide - to see the diagram showing this if not sure.

Loulaa
Beginner
Message 57 of 95

Thank you for replying,

yes I have attempted this but I’ve also realised I’m not trying to connect to a 6000, but the smart baby monitor instead. Does this make a difference?

0 Ratings
Sunamelon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 58 of 95

I went through the options. In the end i connected my old camera to the new monitor.  I think you have to unpair it from the old one first.

0 Ratings
Sunamelon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 59 of 95

Have you pressed the link button for a couple of seconds? I then added it on the add a camera option.  Working perfectly now with two cameras.

0 Ratings
Sunamelon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 95

Whats a smart baby monitor? Is it still bt?
0 Ratings