Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 71 of 97

Re: BT video baby monitor 6000 additional camera

@Andrewwray wrote:

Can you provide a link to the spare camera on your store please, I cant seem to find it by searching. Thanks

This is just a BT Retail forum, I suggest that you visit their website.

0 Ratings
lnewt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 72 of 97

**Edited**- Search for BT camera and it will come up

0 Ratings
lnewt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 73 of 97

For example - **Edited** But there are other options eg power supply for the camera, camera with power supply and the 3000/4000 version.

0 Ratings
Creescee
Beginner
Message 74 of 97

Hello people. So how do I set up two cameras? I have the new smart one already linked but the 600 doesn’t seem to link up!!??

0 Ratings
Dav1na81
Beginner
Message 75 of 97

Hey!

how did you link the 2000 camera to the 6000 screen? I have a working 2000 camera with the 2000 screen I got from eBay, together they work beautifully. But I can’t work our how to link to my 6000 screen.

I’ve gone to the camera + option on the 6000 screen, then pressed link on camera - the camera flashes but nothing links. What am I doing wrong?! How did you link yours?

0 Ratings
Rcorn
Beginner
Message 76 of 97

What are the steps to connect? I cannot pair my 2000 with 6000 monitor or the app.
0 Ratings
Kerspinks
Beginner
Message 77 of 97

Hello, I am wondering has there been any update on the availability of an additional camera? Bought this monitor almost 2 years ago and now need the second camera (reason I bought this monitor). If not what do you advise I do please? I see other camera from the bt range work with the parent monitor so wondering which works best? Many thanks 

0 Ratings
RandR
Beginner
Message 78 of 97

To confirm, when buying an additional camera to go with the 6000 unit, you also need to consider buying an additional power supply unit. So, with the only other unit having a tilting camera, I’ve bought the 5000 unit and the camera connects no problem. I’ve been monitoring the price on the price runner website and it’s now £85 at Amazon or John Lewis (bought ours from John Lewis for the additional warranty provided):

Hope this helps others. 

0 Ratings
Discom_ltd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 79 of 97

Hello,

Unfortuantly this website does not allow links to be added. If you search Discount Communications Ltd in google. Then search on our website 6000 you will find additionals located there.

Kind Regards

0 Ratings
Discom_ltd
Aspiring Contributor
Message 80 of 97

Hello,

If your trying to pair the 6000 Parent Unit to the 2000 Camera then yes this is possible. If you are doing it the opposite way round then this would not be compatable.

Instructions of how to pair;

From the Parent Unit

Press the Menu button and scroll to the right till you get the camera plus icon and press Ok.

Scroll up or down to one of the camera numbers that doesn’t have a tick beside it and press Ok.

On the left-hand side of the parent unit you will then see a flashing green light.

From the new Camera

At this point press the link button on the camera unit the green light on the camera starts to flash.

The camera and parent unit should now pair within 30 seconds.

If you have any further issues please call the spares team on 0800 980 8999

0 Ratings