cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT whole home - "working" but no internet connection

Hi, our BT whole home is all set up but we are not actually able to connect to the internet. We can login to our BT wifi and see that the disks are connected, but when we try to connect to the new "BT whole home wifi" network - it tries to connect until it eventually says "no internet connection". The strange thing is that the online portal shows my phone is connected, but then my phone says there is no internet. We have reset all disks, deleted and reinstalled the app, switched the wifi modem on and off, and factory reset everything. Running out of ideas and getting frustrated. Any advice welcome 🙂

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT whole home - "working" but no internet connection

If you can open the Whole home App then check that you don't have the pause on and also check you have the latest firmware. If discs are running the latest firmware, what Hub are you using?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thanks! Yes we don’t have pause on and have the latest firmware. We have the premium hub. We can login into the wholehome wifi dashboard and everything shows as connected  (the disks are working and there is an internet connection and showing that my phone is connected to the disks) on my laptop but the app doesn’t work and the actual devices don’t show as connected. Eg my phone can see the wifi option but isn’t actually able to access the internet.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

The laptop if it's older may require older version of 2.4Ghz WiFi I would contact the BT Helpdesk tomorrow they can help if you can access the logs via the App (help), (email), share to send details via email
0 Ratings