cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT whole home wifi mesh-Apps not opening on phone

Hi,

Recently bought BT whole home wifi mesh system to connect with Huawei broadband router.

The internet speed is around 60 Mbps. most of the apps and internet works fine through wiFi mesh. However,

The issue....

When phone is connected through wifi mesh, it doesn't allow to open many apps like HL(investment platform), banking app, Amazon prime and BBC iplayer. I have updated firmware to most recent build to date.

It's not the app or Huawei router- As soon as I disconnect wifi from BT mesh and connect directly to the broadband router, apps open up. This means there is nothing wrong with router or phone or Apps but when it goes through WiFi mesh, something occurs failing apps to open up. The device which we are using is Samsung S21 plus and S10

I appreciate any help with this.

regards

Sandip

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT whole home wifi mesh-Apps not opening on phone

Hi @Sdd7677 Thanks for posting. That's a strange issue and I haven't come across it before on the community. I'd recommend getting in touch with the Whole home wifi team on the details below for support with that problem.

By phone: 0808 100 6116 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings