cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterpsell
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT whole home wifi

Help- tonight 2 of my disks dropped off the network, showing red with no connection.  I have emoved one of the disks from the network, carried out a factory reset and then tried to add it back as a new disk.  I get all the way through the setup, get a solid blue light on the disk, then I try to name the disk and at that point error message 'unable to detect new disk'.

I am no a loathe to do anything with the other red disk at this point until I have a fix for tbis disk that I now cannot get onto the network.

AnyOne had thenough same problem or any fixes proposd?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT whole home wifi

Try a factory reset of the home hub then try agian.

0 Ratings
Oxlade1
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

You should reboot the disc connected to your router by Ethernet and ensure you are using the latest firmware (v1.02.01build22) before trying again.

If you "remove" a disc using the app, you need to unplug it when instructed before being able to add it again.

0 Ratings
rlk
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

MY WH Wifi system is stuck on v1.01.13 build09. I understand the latest firmware build is v1.02.01 build22. Is this correct?

Checking for updates from the iOS app gives an error: "There was a problem completing the firmware upgrade" and from the web management interface of the router it reports that I am on the latest software build. Following the link on the web management interface (bt.com/producthelp) for manual firmware download does not point to a firmware image.

How did anyone succeed to install the latest firmware build?

Thanks,

Richard.

0 Ratings
Forthay
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I had the same sounding problem, the solution for me was to go round and switch all the disks off, close down the app on my iPhone, turn on the disks, wait until they've all started and open the application again on the iPhone.

it then checked for an update, found it and I got the option to install.

Good luck.

0 Ratings