BT wholehome Wi-Fi app won't load after recent app update
Hi, I am reporting a bug found recently.
I had 6 BT Wholehome Wi-Fi disks installed. At the beginning, only one is wired, 5 are interlinked wirelessly. It worked, but not reliable. Every a few days some disks lost connection (showing Red) and cannot reconnect unless reboot.
To build a reliable Wi-Fi mesh, I spent a day wired all 6 disks. Since then it works fabulously. I monitor the status from time to time via the app you provided.
Recently, I found the app stopped working. It won't load any more. Every time it hangs about 3 minutes, then shows up a message: "We have detected a new Whole Home Network". It asks me to disconnect 5 disks. If I disconect it will load, then if I reconnect all disks, it won't.
Some facts to help you diagnose.
1. Wi-Fi is still usable. It is just the app stops working.
2. I had app installed on 2 phones. None of them is working.