cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimbo2013
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT600 volumes issues

Hi there, I have BT600 monitor and while it’s picking up noise and the lights up the side are flashing right up to red, it isn’t always making any noise.  The volume is turned right up and sometimes it does work, but it’s less and less often.  Can’t currently use the unit at night as can’t trust it to wake me up.  Any help appreciated! Thanks!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT600 volumes issues

Hi @kimbo2013  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are having a problem with the volume on your unit. Please can you check and confirm the exact model for me and we will be able to assist you further.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
kimbo2013
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi there, it’s a BT6000! I missed off a zero!

0 Ratings
lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Hi It sounds like the fault with the parent unit, If your product is within warranty I would call the helpdesk for this product on 0808 100 6554 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm) or email them on btvideobaby@bt.com.
If you have any other questions see FAQ’s on http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/58437/~/bt-video-baby-monitor-6000
kimbo2013
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks! I have emailed and will follow their advice which is a restart and if that doesn’t work it is faulty and I need to return.  Thanks

0 Ratings