cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT6800

Hi I have the bt6800 baby monitor and im

sick of it constantly saying it’s offline on the app and the unit can’t find signal and it’s gives an awful beeping noise. If I press the reset/reconnect button it doesn’t do anything. If I disconnect it at the mains supply and re connect it normally will reconnect to app and unit straight away. Having to reset the camera everytime before I leave the room is now becoming annoying. Can you advise why this is doing this and how I can get it to stop. I’ve tried the camera in a different room and in the same room as unit and it still seems to disconnect from the unit. Please help how do I stop it doing this or is it faulty. It was a gift I believe it was purchased via Amazon 

thanks

Michelle 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT6800

Hi @chell_3001,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems with your BT6800. I have the same Baby Monitor at home and with what you've said it doesn't sound like yours isn't working correctly.

I think your best bet would be to give the product helpdesk a call and they can check a few things for you.

If your product is within warranty:

By phone: 0808 100 6554

Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm

Saturday 9am to 2pm

By email: Click here for email support

If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent

By phone: 0800 980 8999

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings