cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BTHub6

Go to solution
It’s just the Wi-Fi itself is **bleep** I have got a bt mini connector wired to the back of my smart tv and sometimes if I’m watching Netflix that will buffer at times and I find if I’ve got my Wi-fi on my phone and the iPad I’ll have to turn the Wi-fi off them devices for the buffering to stop and I get confused thinking how can it still buffer when I’m using a hard wired connection via Ethernet
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Netflix will try and take 15Mb/s for the top level - so two devices connect at that time is going to give you problems.

You line speed just isn't going to give you reliable multiple devices if streaming something.

@Tommy42wrote:
It’s just the Wi-Fi itself is **bleep** I have got a bt mini connector wired to the back of my smart tv and sometimes if I’m watching Netflix that will buffer at times and I find if I’ve got my Wi-fi on my phone and the iPad I’ll have to turn the Wi-fi off them devices for the buffering to stop and I get confused thinking how can it still buffer when I’m using a hard wired connection via Ethernet

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution
Well I suppose it doesn’t matter what I do or what I buy it’s not going to improve unless I just wait until FTTP comes to my area and upgrade then but until that time I’ll just have to cope with it and not have to many devices connected at the same time
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
Thank you so much for your help and advice Ozsat really appreciate it mate 👍🏻
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Just to confirm - it isn't having a few devices connected at once which will be the issue but trying to use multiple devices especially if trying to stream at a good quality.

@Tommy42wrote:
Thank you so much for your help and advice Ozsat really appreciate it mate 👍🏻

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Yes it is using multiple devices especially trying to stream at a good quality like for instance say I’m upstairs watching Netflix or prime video and my mom and dad are downstairs watching something like ITV Hub or BBC IPlayer then they will have problems with buffering constantly even on a hard wired connection 

0 Ratings