cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Bt Whole Home Wi-Fi Disc Quiery

Hey guys,

My BT disc just stopped connecting on me and I was wondering if there was any method on checking the warranty?  For example perhaps putting the serial number or something like that into a particular website? That's all. Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt Whole Home Wi-Fi Disc Quiery

Just check when you received the disc

have you tried resetting the disc and see if that fixes it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

How would  I check when I received the disc? I don't have a receipt or anything.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi Vison, there isn't a website to check sorry. What's happening with the disc, we might be able to help? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

My BT disc 2 days ago turned purple and isn't connecting to the main WiFi router. This isn't a location fault as we swapped a disc we had in another room with the faulty one and it worked. We have the faulty one but it doesn't connect, we turn it on and it'll stay purple and not provide any connections. I'm aware purple means it's trying to connect but it's been purple for over 10 hours. We've factory resetted the system and everything but the disc doesn't work. We boight a 3 pack and all 3 were working up until one stopped. Any suggestions? I've turned it on and off to no prevail. I've pressed factory reset as well yet nothing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

I've also tried connnscting it via ethernet to no result.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

And we can't find the receipt either

0 Ratings