cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt video monitor 6000 background noise

Hi. I have just received the BT video baby monitor 6000 and when using it there is a constant buzzing in the background of the parent unit has anyone else had this issue? I did have the BT audio baby monitor 400 and had no issues with it.  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt video monitor 6000 background noise

I have the same issue. It sounds like the monitor is in a car and with the interference the screen won’t turn off. Did you manage to resolve this at all?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

No haven’t managed to resolve the issue. I have spoken to Amazon who have advised me to return it if it’s not working as expected but it’s a bit difficult to do that in the current climate. I managed to get the screen to turn off by changing the settings but the buzzing continues. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi, 

We just had our second baby and decided to buy another BT6000 monitor because the old one has issues with the charging cable. 

We found that the new unit had this unstoppable background noise that the old one doesn't. The old unit would only activate when the baby is crying or loud noise detected. There's actually a feature in the menu setting to activate that feature so I would try it out to make sure it's not just a setting. For us it's definitely the device so I'll be returning my unit today and potentially asking for a replacement. 

Thanks,

Bart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

I would contact the helpdesk for the charging cable and the new purchase (background noise ) as the BT Baby monitors has a 2 year warranty. the mail address is btvideobaby@bt.com
0 Ratings