cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Bt whole home

Hi. I've currently got 4 standard (not mini or premium) WH discs running seamlessly. I wanted to expand the system with another 2 to provide more coverage in the garden etc so picked up another 2 pack. 

I've followed the add disc process which tells me it's synced the new disc with the existing network. Repositioned the disc and I get a red light.

Tried the troubleshooting to press the factory reset button whilst connected to ethernet and try again - rebooted all the system first 4 are fine again but can't get the 5th (or 6th) to connect once I pull the ethernet cable and reposition it elsewhere. 

So main question - can you add discs from a standalone 2 pack to an existing setup?   If so - how, or do you have to buy specific add-on discs @£80 for one disc vs. £100 for a 2-pack???

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt whole home

The only difference between the discs is my current 4 disc setup appear to have the bt initials with the logo with the black circle and colourful spots vs. The new discs which have the clear circle with just large BT in the middle. All the standard WH though not premium or mini
0 Ratings