Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MikeTheGuru42
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Cannot access new Smart Hub 2 using Microsoft Edge

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot access new Smart Hub 2 using Microsoft Edge

from a previous post using search

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Microsoft-Edge-won-t-display-BT-Hub-Manager/m-p...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

MikeTheGuru42
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Sadly, changing the Intranet settings didn't work for me. There were no problems accessing my Hub until I got the new Smart Hub 2 last week.  

That made me think that it probably was the new Hub, but I've long since learned that the "obvious" solution is not always the correct one ! 

I can still access my new Hub settings via Chrome, IE11 or Firefox - would I still be able to do that if it was the Hub at fault ? Obviously there is a workaround via another web browser, but I hate not having a solution to a problem !

For info, I'm running Win 10 Pro, Version 1803 17134.523 and MS Edge 42.17134.1.0.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

I use W10 but pro and have an updated edge version 44.17763.1.0 and can access home page using edge without problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings