cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Chasing free gift

So I signed up at a new property on 18/1, spoke by phone and was told I would get the deal after the two week cooling off period, chased it up 1st February, was told I would be sent details shortly, still not a dicky bird. What is the actual time from installation to receiving the code? 23 days so far.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Chasing free gift

@Gashead 

Did you sign up online and then receive the confirmation email as explained above?

1. Choose an eligible broadband package and place an order. We’ll send you an email, usually within three days, confirming the next steps of the process.
  2. After your broadband has been installed, we’ll email you the code you need to claim your Google Stadia Premiere Edition.
  3. Download the Google Stadia App and sign in or register. Follow the online instructions to redeem your code.
  4. Google will dispatch your device using your chosen delivery method.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Chasing free gift

I wasn't aware of the offer at the time of ordering but called and was told I was eligible by somebody in the UK and would receive an email and text after the cooling off period was finished i.e. 1st February and it would show up in my BT. I used chat that weekend having received no notification and nothing in My BT and was told by somebody offshore my details had been submitted and again I was eligible and would receive the code. But since then nothing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

Chasing free gift

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Chasing free gift

Thanks Keith. A sage indeed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 14

Re: Chasing free gift

Hi @Gashead,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread discussion.

I'm sorry for the delay receiving the free gift.  I appreciate that you have waited until after the cooling off period and, as you are no further forward, I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

I’m waiting on the same thing. My cooling off period was 3rd February. And I’ve still had nothing either. 

I’m waiting on an update from the BT rewards team. Let me know if you get any quicker resolution. And I’ll do the same if I hear anything too. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 14

Hi @PlayStadia,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the code to claim your free gift. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get this investigated with the Promotions team. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Hi PaddyB,

I seem to be in the same situation. Cooling off period has ended and I have had no communication regarding the Stadia code or order process

Kind regards

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 14

Hi @DaleMundy,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry you haven't received the email to claim your free gift. I'll be able to take a look at this for you as well.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings