cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cg41
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Devices connected to BT whole home but struggle to get internet connection.

Hi,

Over the past few months, i've found that my devices (phones, tables, laptops) etc have been struggling to get a stable connection when connected to the bt whole home wifi. For my laptop, it will connect to the WIFi, but it will not connect to the internet so i need to restart the machine to get it working. For my mobiles, again it connects to the wifi but the internet connection is very intermittent which often requires me to disconnect from the wifi and then reconnect. This even happens when i'm in the same room as the primary disk.

I've tested the internet connection on another wifi router and all seems to work correctly. The firmware on the whole home disks is up to date also.

Has anyone had any similar issues?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Devices connected to BT whole home but struggle to get internet connection.

Hi @cg41Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are having a problem with stability with the Whole Home Wifi product. You would be best to contact the Whole Home Wifi team and they will be able to help you with this. You can call: 0808 100 6116 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm,Sat 9am to 2pm). Or drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com
Cheers
John

0 Ratings