Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikewalt736
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Discs turn off every few hours.

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this.

My discs show the red symbol every few hours and provide no wi-fi and then come back after 5 minutes.

I have a 3 disc set up which i am happy with for the most part. But i need a stable and consistent wi-fi connection throughout the day now. It has been maybe 6 months since I bought this set up and it has happened since purchase, only now i have decided to mention it and get it resolved if possible.

I have tried resetting the disks multiple times and it doesn’t seem to solve anything. Can anyone help with this please? I need this sorted as soon as possible :).

Thanks, Michael

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Abbasbot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Discs turn off every few hours.

Mine are the black ones we have 4. When they work they are great but there is always one flashing or red. Mostly they are **bleep**. 

It's strange as for months they were great but now it's every day. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Re: Discs turn off every few hours.

discHi @Mikewalt736 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. It sounds like you have the White Whole Home Wifi discs if so contact the product helpdesk on 0808 100 6116 and they'll be happy to help you. 

@Abbasbot you have the Complete Wifi discs so if you would like the community to help please would you create a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

cheers
John

0 Ratings