Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pip3
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Display

Go to solution

My bt 4600 trio displays 50 full calls on all three handsets. When we end a call it displays incoming call. It also frequently fails to ring, if we are close to a handset we occasionally hear a faint ting. Very disappointing 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Display

Go to solution

@Pip3 I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your BT 4600 phones, have you tried resetting the handsets to see if that helps? Page 72 on the user guide explains how to do that.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Pip3
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you. I’ve tried your suggestion and my hand sets now display 31 new calls!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Pip3

Sorry your still seeing this issue I think it might be worth calling the helpdesk for this phone on 0800 145 6789 to see if they can shed some light on why this might be happening.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Pip3
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Re: Display I called as-suggested. Just had to delete all calls an handsets now clear Thank you.

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Re: Display I called as-suggested. Just had to delete all calls an handsets now clear Thank you.

Go to solution

Hi @Pip3 great news glad it's all cleared now.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings