cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Halo 2 - Whole home wifi issue

We have been with BT for almost 7 years now and upgraded to the Halo 2  August 2019 (24 month contract) no complaints with wifi speeds.  

The main hub is located in the living room and the Halo is upstairs on the landing, we have TP links in bedroom 2 to provide boost for PS4 and PC

Issue we have is I have an office set up downstairs near living room, I lose the connection to the wifi everyday.

All the connections are fine, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Halo 2 - Whole home wifi issue

If you have a BT's Complete WiFi it comes with a guarantee complete WiFi in your home I would call them and ask for a additional disc.
Backed by BT's guarantee
We’ll keep an eye on the speeds you’re getting, and if one Wi-Fi Disc doesn’t give you wi-fi in every room, we’ll be in touch to arrange to send you additional discs free of charge. If you still don’t have wi-fi in every room, you can get £20 back.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Halo 2 - Whole home wifi issue

BT Halo 2 customers additionally get:

• Access to our Home Tech Experts - get the help you need, when you need it. Our experts will come to you at home with two hour appointment slots, seven days a week
  • Smart Hub 2 - we'll give you a Smart Hub 2 which comes with wi-fi controls, so you can manage your family's screen time

All Halo customers can also choose to add Complete Wi-Fi - which guarantees a strong signal in every room.

0 Ratings