cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinB1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Home wi-fi Mini Web interface password

Hi. Which password do I use to access the web management interface for my new Home wi-fi mini setup? I have a three disc system with one added disc. Is it the admin password from my hub, the first three discs or the last disc I am connected to? Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
lnajr02
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Home wi-fi Mini Web interface password

If you have a whole home mini WiFi system, and two boxes. Then install the biggest set first using the whole home app then add any more one by one using the app to the WiFi password is on the back of the disc connected to the hub using the Ethernet cable. You will also require the admin password, it's very small, the hub password is not required.
0 Ratings
KevinB1
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi, thanks for the response. I actually have the system installed. I think there is a web based interface that I can use to access the system instead of the app? It is the password for that I am trying to work out?

0 Ratings
lnajr02
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

It's the admin password used in the App normally the one one the master disc unless it's been changed
0 Ratings
KevinB1
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

That worked, thank you Inajr02. I was hoping to be able to force the disks to daisy chain from one to another as they have all connected to the master disk. It seems that I can't do that!

0 Ratings
lnajr02
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

It's coming you can only do that on the Whole Home Gen 1 currently
0 Ratings