cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Home wifi - 2 discs have no Wi-Fi connection (red)

My main disc is connected to my router. Have one other disc connected in another bedroom and one downstairs. For over a year no issues. Today, the 2 discs not connected to the router have no internet connection (red). The main disc connected to my router is fine as my laptop is connected wirelessly to this disc. So the main disc is solid blue. I called the helpline and they said reset the other 2 discs that are red and try again. I reset these and still no internet (red). Called the helpline again and they said plug in the 2 discs directly to the router using a cable. Directly connecting the discs have a solid blue. Kept these connected for 5 minutes. Turned off the 2 discs and unplugged the cable, turned the discs back on wirelessly both red again. Therefore, it seems an issue from the main disc connected to my router connecting to the other 2 discs. I’ve done nothing to the working disc connected to my router. Would resetting this fix the issue connecting to the other two discs? Any ideas here

0 Ratings