cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KF2
Message 1 of 5

Home wifi disc

Hi everybody

My wifi disc dropped on the floor and lost one of its legs.

i tried to reconnect it, but i clumsily i pushed the platform+spring inside the disc.

i can fix it if i could open the disc in two.

Can i open this disc?     that's my question.

Many thanks

Mark

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Home wifi disc

Hi @KF2

Do you have a black or a white disc? I assume black as it would be difficult to break the metal leg of the white ones?

Assuming you have the black disc that came with BT Plus and Complete Wi-Fi, I recommend you call the BT Plus helpdesk and ask for advice how to get a replacement. The number is 0800 800 150.

We don't advise opening products as there's usually very little you can do to repair and there could be risk of electrical shock if not done properly. Of course it's hard to advice specifically without seeing the product, but that's our general guideline.

0 Ratings
pato_londres
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi, I have black BT WiFi disc, on one of them the little legs have become detached. They're not broken. I have not tried to attach them yet as it not clear how to do this. Please, can you reply with some instructions. I assume it is possible as the legs were not forced or anything.  Thank you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Please delete your email address as this is a public forum and you receive more spam than you can handle

your post does not go to bt. This is a customer help customer forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
pato_londres
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Email address deleted. Are you able to help with my query? 

0 Ratings