cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Homehub 6

Hello I recently change my package with BT and I received a new home hub 6  I'm just wondering if anybody tell me if my stats look good also in the section where it says maximum data rate is that what should be achievable in a perfect world I've been on Infinity for a round 7 years . I did achieve speeds of around 80 meg in the beginning Screenshot_20181026-171855.jpg

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Homehub 6

Can you enter your phone number and post results remember delete number but leave exchange and cab. 

https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Hi thanks for the reply ...is this what you need 

20181026_185802.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Yes but you have deleted exchange and cab number along with number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Sorry that was my mistake 

20181026_202007.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I would have expected your connection speed to be nearer attainable   You currently are below the bottom of estimated range and as cab ECI you currently won't get a boost from G.INP

are you using the test socket with a filter to see if that improves your speed?

any noise on phone line with corded phone?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

I don't have a corded phone and I'm not plugged in to the test socket...I'll see if I can find a phone. I could try the test socket but I'm trying to see how reliable the hub 6 is at the moment . I'll give it a few days then try 

0 Ratings