cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul63
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Hotspot 600 Multi Kit IPad suddenly can't see home hotspot and can't find my wireless key to reconne

Go to solution

Lost connection from iPad to home hotspot on 600 Multi  Kit, tried to reconnect but needs wireless key and I can't find it is there any way round this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Hotspot 600 Multi Kit IPad suddenly can't see home hotspot and can't find my wireless key to rec

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

The wireless key is written on the unit itself, if you have lost the little card. Its also the same for both hotspots unless you have changed it. Have you lost both cards?

0 Ratings
Paul63
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: Hotspot 600 Multi Kit IPad suddenly can't see home hotspot and can't find my wireless key to rec

Go to solution

Keith, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have misplaced both. Put them ' somewhere safe' and now I need them and have turned the house upside down can't find either of them. Is there anything else I can do?

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Paul63 wrote:

Keith, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have misplaced both. Put them ' somewhere safe' and now I need them and have turned the house upside down can't find either of them. Is there anything else I can do?

Its printed on the unit itself, look at the label. Both the admin code and wifi password are there. The card is only for convenience.

Paul63
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Keith, Thank you got there in the end.  Many thanks.

0 Ratings