cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How can I check the Time and Date on Wholehome WiFi system?

Go to solution

On Saturday night the bedtime I have set for my son on the Wholehome network kicked in at midnight, which is the time I have set for Sunday to Thursday. 

This makes me think the date or time the Wholehome system is set to is incorrect. 

This has never happened before. 

The problem is I cant see anywhere in the Wholehome app what the date or time settings are. Does anyone know how I can check this?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I check the Time and Date on Wholehome WiFi system?

Go to solution

Hi,

There isn't really an official way to do this as it's an internal clock but you could go to the system log page on the web interface (under System > System Log) and look at the timestamp on events. There should be an event when you logged in to the web interface so you can compare the time.

Dan-O

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Dan,

I have only ever used the phone app. Is there a standard ip address to get into the web interface?

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

As the discs use DHCP, the IP will depend of what was allocated by your router. You could check on your router's management pages to find out.

However there is a "friendly URL" http://mybtdevice.home which you can use when connected to your Whole Home Wi-Fi to access the web interface.

Dan-O

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you Dan, that worked. 

0 Ratings