Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BSponka
Message 1 of 8

Hub drops internet connection when uploading

Go to solution

Hi all,

My BTHub is droping conection if I use OneDrive Sync client. Please can you update firmware on my BT HUB?

Thank you

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Hub drops internet connection when uploading

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

@BSponka Welcome to the community, I'll send you a private message in a few moments with details on how you can contact the moderation team, we'll ask the Hub team to look at this for you.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
BSponka
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@BSponka thanks for speaking with me this afternoon. I've sent a request to the hub team to get a fix applied to your Hub to prevent this from happening but it will likely be next week before they do this. As soon as I get any updates back from the Hub team I'll post back here. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @BSponka I'm sorry about the delay replying. The Hub team have asked if you can try a test upload to see if the connection drops out and post back here to let us know if this has reproduced the issue?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
BSponka
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi all,

I can confirm that after BT carried out a firmware update on my router issues has been resolved!!!
When uploading/synchronizing large files - connection is now stable.

Thank you for your support.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @BSponka Thanks for checking that and posting back and I'll let @NeilO know the problem is resolved.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings